Monday, October 6, 2014

Salam Aidiladha

Salam Aidiladha 1435H
10Zulhijjah something happen to him at 2a.m
Just got the news only at 4p.m
Rasa berderau,berdebar and risau
Baca insta dia make me more risau on him. Gigil jap tangan. He reply to my comment likes he want to tell it to me
He never reply to my fb messenger only once after i sent him Aidiladha pic wishes but he instantly read my message. What he is trying to do,please give me more hint.
I do like him and miss him but to say about love it is much2 to far apatah lagi dia taknak buka pintu hatinya untuk biarkan dirinya disayangi. Aku sayang dia tapi aku bukan sesiapa padanya. Please open your heart to me and let me take care about you. I don't mind your age.
To Mr WXJ 9705 I sincerely to say i like you.
Everytime weekend comes,i miss him so much

No comments: