Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TIME IS PRECIOUS......................

"RAMAI ORANG YANG BOLEH MEMILIKI JAM TANGAN YANG TINGGI HARGANYA TETAPI TIDAK RAMAI YANG BOLEH MENETAPI MASA YANG BERHARGA....-TUN DR MAHATHIR-".

I just come back from my hometown yesterday.My ticket is at 12.30 pm.The journey begin smoothly but when the bus arrive at Tangkak Bus Stand,there my nightmare begin.We're stop for about 1 hour.Waiting in the bus without knowing that the bus that we use is rosak.It's 2.30 pm already and suddenly the driver ask us to go to next bus.Really make me frustrated because the weather is really hot..Then this bus after 30 minutes ride was rosak also.WTF is happen.I'm supposed to arrived at puduraya at 3.30 pm.Now we have to tumpang other bus until arrived at pudu.....luck is on me when i go out the bus and go straught to the bus that stop for us tumpang, there's still another 2 empty seats for me and a lady.But still not puas hati with what happen to me.At last i arrived at UIA about 6.30 pm.i'm really hungry.luckily i'll bring food from my home.




I'll use this bus every time i'm back to my hometown.


Before i'm back to my hometown, i'm watching monster vs aliens.kelakar betul cerita ni. The character is very cute especially insector.......can't remember the name, so panjang.




when i'm back to my hometown everybody miss me so much especually my roomate...

No comments: